Monday 7 November 2011

MAS wing or Airasia??

Hello friends.. last weekend, i was having a good weekend with my fiancee n his uncle. we traveled by bus to kota kinabalu from tawau n he's taking d bus from sapi nanggoh ( a place in Sabah, yup! its sound weird right? heheh,, )  as we were travelling by bus, we were very enchanted with d green scenery frm our left n right side.. amazing~! Subhannallah.... 

Though we didn't get the chance to celebrate Aidiladha at our hometown, we were really bless as his uncle invited us celebrating Aidiladha with them at Kota Kinabalu,,, Alhamdullilah :) We really had a quality time together n it was fun!We catched movies at 1Borneo n we shop a lot! hahhaha,,, n to my suprise, Sabahrian celebrating Aidiladha by watching movies! ;) good one!

Back to my title entry this time weather to choose Mas wing or Airasia, to my suprise I choose AIRASIA rather than MAS Wing in terms of the time taken to my destination!!!! why?? As i was in d flight it took 2 hours 15 mins to Tawau from Kota Kinabalu as Airasia was only took 20min to arrive!!! Surve me right! i didn't read the description of travel destination carefully as Mas Wing had to transit to Sandakan.. ( i shud read it several time!! arggghhh!!! *menyesal*) 

Orite! lets take a look at some features in MAS Wing ok :)

Mas wing with its 'kipas' outside!!! ahahah

as u can see there, it was really small compared with d air-bus ( i shud buy a good camera!)
a small tv to direct passenger on the safety instruction on board


we were given a muffin n milo ONLY! for more thn 2hours journey, thy shud provide us with NASI at least :'(




kipas inside the flight instead of air cond! hahahah

sumthings dat tickles me all d way frm kk to tawau is the small size of MAS Wing that just like a bus having a 2 'kipas' on both it sides to fly! hahahahahah...... Seriously, n i was not joking!  plus, a kipas instead of aircond inside it!cute giller!!! hahahahha,,,, but then, whn d pilot suddenly on mic, he asked us to looked at our left side to see the beautiful scenery of Mount Kinabalu! Subhanallah! SGT CANTIK!!! i took a few photos of Mount Kinabalu ( using my lawya handphone..i shud get a camera! i shud!! ) as the flight was flying low ( maybe at the trophosphera layer :p xtau la! hahahah ).

Subhanallah! i saw a great waterfall at the top of mount kinabalu! NICE :)
the great picture drawn by our God, really took my breath away! yup! n i was not regreting taking Mas wing as i might not able to see this great creation if i were in Airasia flight. Alhamdullilah, i was safely arrive at Tawau eventhough it was quite scary whn the flight touched down! takut beb! bergegar satu flight!!! hahahah,,,, And for that, i ended my entry today with a few photos of me n my fiancee :) 

i did get a leapord print dress just like i wanted in my last entry! yeah :)


my sweet as candy fiancee,, Love!
Till then! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment