Sunday 30 October 2011

Wedding cakes

well, as i was looking back trough my wedding checklist, i was forgotten to include my wedding cake! adoi!! ;p tmbah lagi expenses tuk wedding ni,,, heheheh...


now, as for my wedding cakes, insya Allah... i like sumthing simple and elegance but yet it is still under budget :p a white cakes with a fresh flower on top of it,,, sounds good eh! wanna have a glance of wht my dreams cake is? lets!!!

Nice eh? :)
giller cantik! tp yg ni mesti costly sikit,, so,,bye2..





 
JAW DROP beb!!!                               



ahhhh,,, syoknyer tgk all these wedding cakes! Insya Allah, my big day will come and  xtaula, dpt ke x, kek yg di idam2kan..hehehe,,,, lets pray for it!!! yeah!!! :)

Till then, adios :)

3 comments:

  1. hi maria.welcome to blogging world :)
    feel free to visit my blog http://stormz-iylia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yg first tu cantik kak..BTW, kite dah move to http://suhailahsalahuddin.blogspot.com ye :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...tice marie olredy got a blog!!yay

    ReplyDelete