Saturday 10 December 2011

the S.O.L.E.M.N.I.Z.A.T.I.O.N


25 November 2011. It’s a special day for me, my family and my twin sister. It’s the day where officially she had sumone else to look after her instead of us.

What would u feel if u are in my shoes,friend? Living together for 25 years, doing a lot of things together, having the same interest and once, we had fall for a same guy! (Matila klu bf bace ni,,,sori syg..bukan suke sgt pun, cinte monyet je dulu :p ) pastu tup tup, kami kene berpisah plak disebabkan seorang lelaki ( my in low la skrg ;p ) sedih x? waaaa……. Sedih beb! Tp xde sape pun yg tau… just me…me…. ME! Whn I was in pain, she felt the same pain too. We im in a period pain, she’s had it too. Memang betul org cakap, klu kembar ni sakit, sorang lagi pun sakit. At first I don’t want to believe it. Ortodoks katenye. But after I experienced it myself, baru la ade percaye sikit :’(

I never tell her how much I love and need her in very single breath! Tiap2 hari kot cal!!! TIAP2 hari ok! Never missed! Percaye? Xpercaye kan? Tp itula hakikatnya… I have my own ego. I never claimed dat she’s my other half. And same goes to her… Kenape jadi mcm ni ek? Ntahla…sape pun xtau! Hahahhah

Tp nk buat camne..life must go on! Dah umur 25thn, klu xkawin, org cakap xlaku plak.. sori readers,no offend pade yg lain ye :) indeed, I’m 25 n I  pun lom kawin lagi :p hahahha…. Dengan rela hati Mohd Faiz Azaman, aku merelakan ko menjage adik aku plak..setelah 25thn kami bersama… Take a good care of her, as what me n my family does. Be with her when she is in pain or happiness n Comfort her when she’s in trouble. And love her as much as I do. Dats’ what I do :’)

Okeh! Jangan sedey2,,, padahal I’m the one in tears now:’( jom kt tgk gamba2 terbaik on my twin sister’s solembization :) xsume I upload, sbb byk sgt gambar! :p lain kali I upload picture time bersanding pulak and it’s not too late for me to say 

CONGRATULATION adik! :)


before nikah..we all sume tgk adik kat atas ,except for abg acit :p
mama n papa sgt STEADY!


we were hugging with tears of joy
hihihhi :')

he congratulated my in law


siblings

my new family :)

yeah!


this is all the time i have to upload some of the photos on the solemnization day. There are a lot more to be uploaded. Nntila, uplaod lagi kat FB. my other entry will be the sanding photos :)

Till then, Adios!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a meaningful and secretive thoughts from u to ur twin..never knew that ur hard heart could have these feelings written in the inside.

    ReplyDelete